Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Vegas Baby!

Okay, okay, so I've been back from my Vegas trip for a week already. Sorry these pics are so late.

This is Daisy wanting to go on the trip with us.

I think every tourist who has ever gone to Vegas has a picture of this shot.

This is the sculpture I was staring at the full 4 hours we were playing Pai Gaw at MGM Grand.

I was really trying to finish all my draping so I can get samples made. So as I was rushing through the whole process, I realized that I had really procrastinated too much and now I am at the point where I have to decided whether to just punch out a small collection or to push back a season and really do it right.

Of course I chose the latter. So now my debut collection is going to be Fall/Winter '08. I am going to try to use as much as I can from all my work on S/S '08. Even as I am starting now for F/W '08, I still don't have that much time. First step is to work out a time line, print it out and stick to it.

No comments: