Thursday, July 19, 2007

Designing Shapes

I've been really busy finishing up on my designs. I really should be done with my first samples at this point so I am about 3 weeks behind on my schedule. And I am off to Vegas for a long weekend. Alas, I always work better when under pressure.


This is my first attempt at cutting out the organic shape of the neckline. I felt the shape was too small ....

This is my second attempt. I felt the shape was a little bit too odd, if that makes any sense.


I reworked the shaped a couple of other times. This is the progression of the development.

I decided on the last one, but kept all the other shapes taped to my worksheet in case I want to change my mind.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I got my camera in the mail a couple of days ago. Love the camera! I've been taking so many random pictures.

No comments: