Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mags from Japan

The second batch of fashion magazines came from my old high school friend SH who was actually visiting from Japan. He didn't know what to get me at first, so figuring he was a guy and would need help in deciding what fashion mags to get, I gave him a whole list.

He did a really good job in picking up Vivi 'cause it's a very local magazine. I love the different layouts and colors. I especially appreciate all the Asian models 'cause I can better relate to their look. After going through the magazines, it did make want me to perm my hair. All the girls had these gorgeous long wavy hair.

Fashion wise, it was more street fashion, which Japan is so famous for. The other magazine I asked for was Fruits which concentrates purely on street fashion.

No comments: